Level up your nursing with high-quality digital courses aimed at increasing your clinical knowledge and skill!
The ECG Rhythm Guide for Nurses
This PDF eBook was created in conjunction with the ECG Rhythm Master video course.
This PDF includes:
- 190+ page eBook outlining how to interpret an ECG rhythm strip, and the clinical management involved
- Each type of arrhythmia, why they occur, and how to treat them
- Step-by-step tutorials on emergency procedures and administration such as IV adenosine, vagal maneuvers, synchronized cardioversion, transcutaneous pacing, and cardiac defibrillation
- Great visuals and graphics to help you learn
CODE STEMI is a PDF guide to the coronary arteries, the pathophysiology of heart attacks, how to detect STEMIs on the 12-lead ECG, and acute management.
Features of CODE STEMI include:
- Overview of the heart’s blood supply including the coronary arteries and which area of the heart they supply
- Outlining which contiguous leads refer to specific areas of the heart
- High-quality one-lead rhythm strips and 12-lead ECG examples
CODE CART MED GUIDE
The Code Cart Medication Guide is exactly that – it overviews the top 10 medications that are found within the medication drawer of the code cart.
These medications always intimidated me before I became more familiar with them.
Features of the Code Cart Medication Guide include:
- Top 10 code cart medications overviewed including their mechanism of action, dosing, administration, warnings and precautions, adverse effects, and more!
- Instructions on using an Abboject, and visual graphics of each medication and the code cart drawer
- Medications in this guide: Epinephrine, Lidocaine, Amiodarone, Atropine, Dopamine, Sodium Bicarb, 50% Dextrose, Calcium Chloride, Narcan, and adenosine